The Creators - Part 1 of 3 The Creators - Part 1 of 3

Honestly this wasn't that bad. I liked the plot it kept me entertained and wanting that second part to come out.

chicken-tits responds:

Cheers, but unfortunately I'm not sure it will ever see the light of day. I'm really happy with the full script, but 2+ years solid work for <500 views means I'm unlikely to find the motivation to finish this. Mainly as I work professionally as an animator now and don't really spend my free time on this kind of thing anymore :(
Thanks for the review, it's appreciated!

Talkin' Sh!t Talkin' Sh!t

Love the play on words and all the jokes hilarious. Also great job on the art style.

Epexsus Episode 1 Epexsus Episode 1

i really like your style and for just a mouse this is impressive.

BLISS (Part 2) BLISS (Part 2)

This is a great piece of work. What I like the most is that your able to tell a story without voice actors and of course that you established your own art style.

Up in the Sky Up in the Sky

Very nice animation the plot really connects with the viewer and the sad ending was a nice touch.

Shingeki no Ball Z Shingeki no Ball Z

not bad and the eren was drown pretty accurately.

Summer Snowball Fight Summer Snowball Fight

great work hope to see more.

WaldFlieger responds:

Thanks a lot! You will! :D

Ultimate Transforming Car Ultimate Transforming Car

Haven't seen your work in awhile this is really good you should make more. Also are the explosion sounds from duke nukem.

WaldFlieger responds:

Thanks a lot! I will! :D

Too Cute: Pokémon Too Cute: Pokémon

the screaming at the end sounds kinda like patrick when he's scream good job by the way.

little boat little boat

This is definitely a great piece of work and I love the storytelling of an object going through different scenes and the fighting part was great.